Tuesday 16 February 2016

Additional Poster Development

To ensure that my ancillary products are developing at a good rate I have continued with my poster. As I have previously created a draft for my poster I used this as a starting point for my work. I knew exactly what I liked about my draft, mainly the childish style of the space ship, and what needs altering. I opened my previous work in Photoshop and began adjusting the layout and filter on my protagonist's face. Below is a selection of screenshots of me working upon the next draft of my poster:


After doing this activity I concluded the session once I had added the titling. Personally I am very happy with the final product however in order to ensure the best quality poster, the product will be reviewed by a focus group shortly. A copy of the poster in its current state is below:



No comments:

Post a Comment