Wednesday 10 February 2016

Researching typical credit hierarchy and Application

Before researching, despite managing the same task in older projects, I had forgotten the difference between opening credit requirements and closing credits. After a brief period of time I found a forum discussing the issue of order. At first I was unsure if the source was reliable enough however as I began investigating I realised that many people had agreed with the source, claiming it was correct. Below is a screenshot of the website presenting the title hierarchy:


Even though this source was extremely useful it does have its limitations. The budget nor the size of the film is revealed and therefore I have to consider the roles within my own film and compare them to those within the source. As my film was a small budget project with only a few people involved, some of the titles featured are not relevant. Baring this in mind I began creating the end credits to my film, deciding against a full opening credit sequence. Below is the first draft of such:

No comments:

Post a Comment