Wednesday 16 March 2016

Post Exhibition Evaluation

After showing my short film in assembly I saw my product in a different light. With the oppotunity to see my film on a bigger display and to hear the audio at a much higher quality, I was able to spot any errors I have made. Below is a photo just before the exhibition.



One of the main issues I spotted or rather heard were the audio levels. Compared to the sound effects the narration was too quiet and came across as muffled and poor quality. As the voice over is critical to the way my narrative is presented this issue must be addressed. Despite this being relatively easy task it will take time to go through the entirety of the film concerning the sound.
            My next step will be to collect the responses from my questionnaire and, based upon the feedback, react.

No comments:

Post a Comment