Monday 14 March 2016

Preparing for Large Scale Exhibition

As the deadline for all three products is nearing I have decided to exhibit my film to a larger audience. I feel that the draft I will be presenting is virtually complete and therefore my audience will be exposed to a virtually completed product. This way the comments which will be made will be relevant to my film as a whole rather than just a section of it. In order to receive my comments I have created a survey. Below is a screenshot of myself working upon such:


Knowing the people I presenting to vaguely I decided to deliver my questionnaire in the form of a QR code. I plan to place sheets of paper around the room with a code to scan and a direct URL address. This was those who do not have access to a scanner can simply copy the address across. 
Below is the finished sheet I plan to give:



Link to Survey

I feel that this exercise will be incredibly useful as I will gather valid results from a very large sample of people. However as the age range will not vary largely another exhibition may be required if I see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment