Sunday 28 February 2016

Flashback Scene Processing

Once I had imported the photos I realised that some of them were too blurred and similar to others and began cutting down the collection. This was completed swiftly and I then began the task of correcting the photos which I took vertically. As I have learnt from my previous experience with Photoshop, transforming images drastically ruins the quality. This meant that I had to find alternate ways of optimising the use I could get out of some of the images. I researched online how to create a gradient around the edges of a picture so I could simply place the image on a black background and it would blend in. Below is a screenshot of the method I used:



I found this method very useful and it enabled me to make use of the photos I took fully. This has saved me rearranging with my actors which would have delayed the editing process of my film further. Below is a picture of one of the raw files before and after it underwent the above outlined process:









1 comment:

  1. Good evidence of problem solving and experimenting with visual effects

    ReplyDelete